“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.”Romans 8:14 (NIV)
Post-communist Romania is a country that is home to many driven individuals working toward political and social progress. However, during this extended season of healing and development, the children of Romania need our help! Many families lack access to adequate health care, education, social services and nutritious food.
Orphan’s Heart has a ministry partnership in Oradea, Romania that feeds children and improves the lives of children at orphanages, in gypsy villages and in a local hospital.
The potential for people to respond to the Gospel message is great in Romania and you can be a bearer of the message!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join us on a mission trip: There are multiple mission trips planned to Romania this year! Click here to view the calendar of upcoming trips.
- Donate needed materials: The children of Romania are in need of children’s clothing, learning materials, and basic medical supplies.
- Sponsor a child: For $35 a month, you can provide much needed nutritional, educational, medical and spiritual help to a child in Romania.
UPCOMING TRIP DETAILS
To see a list of upcoming mission trips to Romania click here.
- As many as 15 team members can serve together at one time. Pick a date and invite your friends and family members to join you for a life-changing mission for children. You can also join an open team of volunteers compiled of passionate servants from around the country.
- The cost of the trip is $1,400 (subject to change) plus airfare*. (*airfare fluctuates depending on dates of travel and departure city)
- On our mission trips all expenses are included. These expenses include housing, meals, visas and transportation.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE
- Social work: Work alongside social workers in gypsy villages to visit the homes of sponsored children and families to help distribute food and supplies while sharing your faith through action and words.
- Community outreach: Conduct Bible School for children living in permanent gypsy villages.
- Biblical teaching: Lead Bible stories, crafts and activities in an orphanage settings for children and youth.
- Foster care: Visit children living in loving long-term foster families facilitated by our ministry partner.
- Hospital outreach: Help care for abandoned infants in a local hospital.
- Ministry partner engagement: Be an encouragement to our national ministry partner’s staff in their daily work.
- Cultural exposure: Experience the culture and history of Eastern Europe through city visits to Budapest, Hungary and Oradea, Romania.
Thank you for coming with us on a journey to impact ONE MORE CHILD in Romania this year!