Approximately 11 million people call this home, including many children who are in desperate need of love. Orphan’s Heart is providing food, clothing, educational training and much-needed hope to children in Havana.
Lives are being changed because of the educational resources, nutritious food and spiritual support provided! We need individuals and churches to bring the joy of Jesus Christ to these children!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join us on a mission trip: There are multiple trips planned to Cuba this year!
- Donate needed materials: The children of Cuba are in need of backpacks, school supplies, shoes, socks and Spanish language children’s Bibles.
MISSION TRIP DETAILS
To see a list of mission trips available in Cuba, click here.
- As many as 12 team members can serve together at one time. Choose a date and invite your friends, family members and church groups to join you for a life-changing mission for children.
- The cost of the trip is $750 plus airfare.*
- All expenses are included! These expenses include housing, meals, visas and transportation. (*Airfare varies depending on dates of travel and departure city. Orphan’s Heart will coordinate all logistics for you.)
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE
- Ministry & evangelism: Be part of a feeding program and help lead children and youth activities that include: Bible stories, singing, games, crafts and sports. Develop relationships with the children and teens by going on educational and cultural excursions with them.
- Leadership training: Help adults learn crucial skills that will continue to help them pour into the lives of children long after your trip is over.
- Cultural exposure: Experience the beauty of Cuba as you visit Havana, a city rich with history, and engage with a community of people from diverse backgrounds.
Thank you for coming with us on a journey to impact ONE MORE CHILD in Cuba this year!